On the week of the Moon Festival, classes participated in a lantern-making competition using recycled materials where possible. These decorations made the school look very colourful and the children enjoyed doing this traditional activity using a wide variety of materials.
Congratulations to the winning classes:
- Yr 1 International – best use of recycled materials
- Yr 1A Integrated – most colourful
- Yr 4A Integrated – most creative
- Yr 6A Integrated – most unique
- Yr 9 Integrated – most traditional